Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Design Ideas annotated!


All my design ideas!

First idea:)



Design Ideas

I went for Memphis design for all my ideas because I thought it caught my eye the most due to the block bright colours. Overall I did 5 ideas to make sure I had a lot to choose from and to make sure I've defienatly chosen the right design for my lamp.  

















This was one of my initial design ideas. I liked this one because even though its very simple and very similar to a standard lamp, I just liked the way the block colours changed each time and the way they were diagonally across the lamp. 













Second idea!

As you can see this design is very different from my other one. The reason I drew this drawing as a possible final design is because the shape of the circle at the top looked different along side the curly wooden pole to hold it up. The curly wooden pole which would hold the circle top up I think looks great because the contrast in colour between the top and bottom is different and the pattern changes too. 










Third idea...

This is the last one of my design ideas i'm going to talk about and the reason I drew this one is because I like the curve in the body of the lamp and the swirl at the top which makes it go in looks creative. The legs are different but the legs are like a standard lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment